Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Let's make a poster! (Sorta.)

So I'm all about the scooter/moped racing stuff, if you hadn't noticed. (See name of blog, numerous posts, etc..) There's a racing series coming up this summer. I decided to do a poster to promote the race series in Atwater. -I should say it's actually just an "image" right now. I'm considering making it into some posters, selling them to make scratch for the race effort. Think anybody wants a moped racing poster? Nerds. Scratch is tight at the moment, but improving! I've picked up some work at Seattle Mopeds and I did a T-shirt logo for some firemen last week, which is great because firemen are heroes and my work is now apart of women's sexual fantasies. Check & mate, friends. Here's a version of the image I'm calling the 'Frank Miller':

4 comments:

Zack said...

dang, that poster would be sweet. I'd totally buy one

Philip Patrie said...

Judging by the link you posted to Seattle Mopeds, you work for a URL buying prospector?

Josh said...

yeah... I guess there's some corporate moped industry wrangling going on. Probably has to do with TARP or something...

terrydean said...

dude, that poster is super rad! you should at the very least get casey to do a limited run of them!