So... If you're a Moped Army forums regular reader, you might've noticed this epic thread at some point in the last T W O Y E A R S. It started in February, and after much fizzling and farting I decided to take a crack at the project myself in late August. Within a week I had a mediocre result that I could at least take a picture of to indicate progress. I then moved to Portland. A few weeks later I produced my first real result. Then I broke my rig trying improve the extraction process and got a job. After that I basically just forgot about the project -but I kept all the original doo-dads. One year and five months fall off the calendar. Thinking about it every now & again, somebody bumped the thread and I decided to take another swing. This time around is going much better.