Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Updates 9/9/09

So, both bikes are still unfit for racing, despite some last minute scrambling. I missed the last round of racing at Atwater, but I am determined to make the season finale in October. Here are some nuggets of the progress. Tite bladez = wheel stripes add around 2-3 mph on the top end. Also a image of the Plan B engine's fuel system. There's a few hoops to jump through, but the last major obstacle I'm facing is the lack of an exhaust flange on the cylinder. Once that's complete and the exhaust has been similarly adapted. I can start building the bike. The paint job overall is somewheres in the sundered veil between amazing and asinine.















Last night I learned about Short Gamma Ray bursts and Magnetar Stars. I realize this is way off topic.

2 comments:

Wadowski said...

I can't wait to see how that vespa engine performs...it looks so ridiculous. I'll be interested to see how much frame you have to cut away to mount that bad lad...

ciaociaociao said...

oh man those wheels look so rad! the motor too! haha man i'm stoked on plan b